MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - News thread

Thread: News thread
View Single Post

Old 12-06-2008, 08:41 AM   #22
country flag rtgy

rtgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
He plays a lot of tennis, but for the rest he says himself he's a bit of a lazybone. I know Marisa said last time the Chinese media were reporting he was spending much more time in the gym than the other players, but I was surprised because he and his physical trainer Paul Quétin both say in interviews he doesn't want to work on his condition during the tournaments. Gilles also meant in the video interview after Bercy he just goes jogging a couple of times a year during the off season.

But his former coach Potier probably used to stress that too much in the past, he was really poking fun at him, he had also hung a poster at the entrance of Roland-Garros saying "Gilles, the gym is that way ->", etc. So Gilles had a terrible reputation in that regard, that's why he often stresses now he does train hard! And I don't doubt he does to have the results he has, but I don't think he is a hardworker à la Robredo & Co.

Thanx for those reports Fran!!!
I can't wait to see this video...........
rtgy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote