MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Austria

Thread: Tennis Austria
View Single Post

Old 09-23-2004, 10:53 PM   #117
country flag MissKoubek1981

MissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Austria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Rosset is Tall
Could you please tell me the result of this match, and it would be funny if Horsti beat Kollerer. I think it should be legal for him to take valium, there is no need to be that angry on court, that's past intense.
Hi again!!
Yes, I will tell you the result of the match!!!

Sorry I didn't answer earlier, my pc crashed and I was without the internet for two weeks. Terrible two weeks. But I can watch Daviscup on tv tomorrow!! YAY!! I have a digital receiver, and I get one Austrian tv station (TW1 ... *hehe*) and they show it!! I'm already that excited!!

Just one thing left to say:

Auf gehts Stefan auf gehts!!!
Auf gehts Jürgen auf gehts!!!

Danielle

PS: Bad news also, I can't go to Vienna, have the ticket and everything, but had to cancel it. I'm still very sick and have to recover myself (still can't go to work), so getting into the excitement of the tournament is the worst thing I can do.