MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Lets relive the memories.... Watch Rogi's wins again!!!!

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2004, 05:13 PM   #9
country flag crimson

crimson has a reputation beyond reputecrimson has a reputation beyond reputecrimson has a reputation beyond reputecrimson has a reputation beyond reputecrimson has a reputation beyond reputecrimson has a reputation beyond reputecrimson has a reputation beyond reputecrimson has a reputation beyond reputecrimson has a reputation beyond reputecrimson has a reputation beyond reputecrimson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lets relive the memories.... Watch Rogi's wins again!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsy
wow...Thanks so much!

I really really want to watch that 2001 match or Rogi/pete, must have been a great match, the crowd went pretty wild when he won!

I hope we have many more to add as time goes by
Yes it was a great match I wasn't there in person but it was very exciting to watch on TV at the time, and I have most of the match on tape as well (except for a couple of gaps in the first and third sets). It was so nerve-wracking watching it live at the time, especially when Sampras held break points at 4-all in the final set, and if he had won them then he would have been serving for the match but Roger played superbly to save those points and then broke Sampras to 15 in the last game to win the fifth set 7-5. After he won Roger sat in his chair and was in tears. It was really sweet and I'll never forget it.

Last edited by crimson : 09-22-2004 at 07:12 PM.
crimson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote