MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Election of Moderators

View Single Post

Old 11-24-2008, 09:42 PM   #36
country flag Eden
Thanks for a great year

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Election of Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glab311 View Post
Yes, talking to the moderator directly is a good idea, but look at how many people had a problem with Raging Lamb. He is still a moderator.
So this is actually the "MTF wants to get rid of Raging Lamb" thread? I can't say something about the situation with him/her as I never had any problems, but apparently whatever problems there might be they probably aren't serious enough for the administrators or runners of this side to decide to do something against her/his work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glab311 View Post
Also, if we elected moderators yes, there will be no moderator everyone loves, but the number of people that do not like the moderator will go down.
How do you know this? You can't forsee it.
Eden is offline View My Blog!