MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2008 Vamos Argentina Davis Cup Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-23-2008, 02:28 AM   #147
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2008 Vamos Argentina Davis Cup Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vale View Post
I´m angry too, but for different reasons. There are widespread rumours that Nalbandian fought with poor Del Potro yesterday, he then had a heated argument with Mancini regarding who should be the other singles player on Sunday, and today he had a fight with Calleri. I´m fed up with this diva attitude. He then stomped off and shirked the press conference and will be fined 10,000 dollars by the ITF. I think Del Potro needs lots of support from fellow players and the media right now when he must be feeling like hell, and Calleri played better than Nalbandian today, above his ranking, so what´s DN´s beef anyway? If Acasuso plays the fourth rubber tomorrow and loses, I hope people will recognize his courage playing the decisive match against a much higher ranked player and not crucify him.
I could never blame Chucho for possible defeat. Neither Delpo for going to Shanghai. Luli is the only man to blame. He should have chosen Lucas to form a doubles pair with David. David made it clear he wanted that way... Anyway, let's hope Chucho will find a way to pull out a miraculous win today. And in any case, whatever the final outcome we still love Chucho.

I was hooked and couldn't stop watching tennis. I have more important things to worry about. It's about time.
Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote