MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2008 Vamos Argentina Davis Cup Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-23-2008, 01:45 AM   #146
country flag Vale

Vale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2008 Vamos Argentina Davis Cup Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
I wonder if Luli has the balls to admit publicly that he made a fatally flawed decision.

In case you didn't understand my coded message, I'm very angry right now.
Im angry too, but for different reasons. There are widespread rumours that Nalbandian fought with poor Del Potro yesterday, he then had a heated argument with Mancini regarding who should be the other singles player on Sunday, and today he had a fight with Calleri. Im fed up with this diva attitude. He then stomped off and shirked the press conference and will be fined 10,000 dollars by the ITF. I think Del Potro needs lots of support from fellow players and the media right now when he must be feeling like hell, and Calleri played better than Nalbandian today, above his ranking, so whats DNs beef anyway? If Acasuso plays the fourth rubber tomorrow and loses, I hope people will recognize his courage playing the decisive match against a much higher ranked player and not crucify him.

Im also upset by the Argentine crowds unsporting attitude. Today I felt embarrassed by my fellow-countrymen! I want Argentina to win, but not this way...
Vale is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote