MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Andyoni !!

Thread: Andyoni !!
View Single Post

Old 11-22-2008, 07:40 PM   #776
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andyoni !!

Last night I was looking for results of a Brazil Future and ran across an article posted on the website of the Brazilian Tennis Federation.

Israeli Andy Ram arrived on Ilha de Itaparica with a Brazilian flag

The israeli tennis player Andy Ram arrived very cheerful on Ilha de Itaparica to play a doubles match together with Bruno Soares against the 9th best double of the world, Marcelo Melo and André Sá.
Rolled into a Brazilian flag, he lamented about the absence of his compatriot Jonathan Erlich, with whom he forms the 5th best double of the world, but praised Bruno Soares.
"Unfortunately the injury of Joni impeded that we can play until the Masters Cup. But my understanding with Bruno is very good. That’s why we played so well in Paris (where the doubles lost in quarter-finals). I hope that we four players can play a good match for all the spectators watching," he said.

Link to the article in Portuguese.

Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille, Zlatan
Jelena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote