MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Kei's news thread

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2008, 03:46 AM   #46
country flag *bunny*

*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kei's news thread

hchoo, I can't read mandarine but the news about Kei and Ai Fukuhara dating splashed up on every tabloid in Japan today! They were seen holding hands in the fashionable Harajuku area in Tokyo while Kei was on holiday in Tokyo earlier this month. Apparently, they met at the Beijing Olympics, but started dating only recently after Kei came back to Japan this time.

During the Olympics, Ai Sugiyama was sharing the same flat with Fukuhara in the athletes village, and Kei was in the same flat with male table tennis player Shun Muzutani, and apparently it was Sugiyama who introduced the younger Ai to Kei.

Actually, I read in Sugiyama's blog around October that she became good friends of Fukuhara's since the Olympics. Maybe Fukuhara was consulting Sugiyama about Kei!?

Fukuhara is 20 and is a much bigger star than Kei in Japan. Her every move has been followed by the press ever since she emerged as a table tennis wunderkind when she was about 10. But she seems not spoilt by the media attention and very serious about her sports, so I like her. She was Japan's flagbearer at the Beijing Olympics opening ceeremony.

Kei's management has only said that they are good friends. But personally I find them cute together.
But they will have to endure a long distance relationship because now Kei is back in US and Ai-chan (as she is affectionarily called here) is in Germany to play German Open.

http://www.sponichi.co.jp/olympic/ne.../11/20/01.html
http://www.nikkansports.com/sports/n...20-431454.html

-----------------

Hey krystlel, nice to see you here!

Also supporting Rafael Nadal, Kei Nishikori, Lleyton Hewitt
David Ferrer, Andy Murray, Juan Martin Del Potro, Nikolay Davydenko, David Nalbandian
Goran Ivanisevic and Marat Safin
#3 Ferrero Tard

Last edited by *bunny* : 11-21-2008 at 04:04 AM.
*bunny* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote