MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Andrei Pavel cheering thread

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2008, 05:56 AM   #920
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andrei Pavel- he's back- cheering thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu View Post
Photos with Andrei Pavel, taken 3 days ago. http://bluxia.blogspot.com/2008/11/a...e-desktop.html

He was in Cluj to promote Florin Segarceanu as president of the Romanian Tennis Federation. He said that is 110% sure than we won't play against Russia in the Davis Cup, he'll just be the captain of the team. He said he'd like to play one or two more tournaments, but he doesn't know if his health will allow him to do that.
Cool! Thanks Blu I wish I could read the Romanian... is what you said above what it said in the blog??

I see he's had a haircut too! I like it! It makes him look younger hehe

I believe that he should come to Australia even if he isn't playing in the Aussie Open I want to thank him for my video message