MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ranking Watch

Thread: Ranking Watch
View Single Post

Old 11-19-2008, 02:46 PM   #90
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ranking Watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
the points system will be complicated next year. i don't think it's so straightforward as to saying that 'he has 60 points to defend', because while the points to drop off will be 60 (by the end of april), the points that he can earn by reaching the same stages in the same tournaments will likely be less than 60. i have seen a calculation for the percentage changes in the new ranking points, and they are not proportional... especially for the earlier rounds, they don't get doubled, far from it.
You're right I'm a little bit schematic It will be tough to improve his ranking and the qualies of 250 & 500 will have high level I suppose but he has 6 month to do a performance
I scheduled some challengers because it can be good for confidence if you don't play good, but if you have a smart start Rotterdam's qualies are a better choice of course.
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote