MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Other Swiss Players Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-18-2002, 01:59 PM   #7
RogiFan

RogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome TH!

I'm a diehard Rogi fan as you can see -- you can check out my images from TMS Toronto this summer -- there's one of Rogi w Chiudinelli at the hockey game -- so much fun to watch them having fun! [images in Mad... thread]

Also, thanks to Doris for Swiss info -- I have the SMASH mag stuff on the Juniors but it's in GERMAN! [Doris and Mrs. B. are kind enough to indulge me for translations of Swiss articles.]

Thanks to Mrs. B. for FC Basel report!! [my Spanish teams Real Madrid (Juanqui's team) and Valencia (dear to my heart as it's the place where Juanqui is from and where I lived/studied) also won!]

Yep, here we can all cheer for and support the SWISS BOYS!

See you around the boards!
RogiFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote