MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Thiemo de Bakker Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2008, 03:04 AM   #32
country flag TankingTheSet

TankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thiemo de Bakker Cheering Thread

I don't know too much about De Bakker other than his results but he does seem to be very inconsistent with often very long gaps in his playing schedule. Does this mean he is physically fragile and needs a lot of recovery time or does it reflect the fact that he is not 100% committed to tennis (study, or different reasons)?

BTW I noticed his compatriot Igor Sijsling (same generation as Thiemo) just came back after a long break and won a futures tournament in Hawaii.

TT Singles 2012: W: Winston-Salem SF: Honolulu CH, Rotterdam, Memphis, 's-Hertogenbosch, Wimbledon, Beijing, Vienna QF: Barcelona, Nice, Bastad, Petange CH, Bangkok R16: Monte Carlo, Madrid
TT Doubles 2012: W: Caloundra CH (with kingroger), Acapulco (with keqtqiadv) F: Beijing (with KittyTennis) SF: Sydney (with Belludal), Memphis (with Belludal), Guadalajara CH (with kingroger), Wimbledon (with RHB1993) QF: Barcelona (with extremaduratenis), Cincinnati (with stbanchile)
TankingTheSet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote