MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "A New Hope" The chichat thread of the jojotards

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2008, 04:37 PM   #59
country flag MacArthur

MacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Noone like us and we don't care" The chichat thread of the jojotards

I think we could say that he owns Djoko when he would have beaten him at the beginnning of a year, when Djoko is at his peak. But I will agree that it's probable that he has now an accurate idea on what to do to beat him.

On the AO, he said in a recent interview that his main objective at the moment is to win a grand slam. As he said before Bankgok that his objective was to win a tournament and before Bercy that he was looking at a Masters title...
So I don't know if he is going to win the AO next year, but I'm sure that it's going to be really difficult to beat him. And sure if he is in the quarter of Djoko, we won't feel very "dépayser".

Last edited by MacArthur : 11-17-2008 at 05:10 PM.
MacArthur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote