MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Your Tennis DVD/Video websites

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2008, 10:39 AM   #20
tennisvideos

tennisvideos has a reputation beyond reputetennisvideos has a reputation beyond reputetennisvideos has a reputation beyond reputetennisvideos has a reputation beyond reputetennisvideos has a reputation beyond reputetennisvideos has a reputation beyond reputetennisvideos has a reputation beyond reputetennisvideos has a reputation beyond reputetennisvideos has a reputation beyond reputetennisvideos has a reputation beyond reputetennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your Tennis DVD/Video websites

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forehander View Post
wow dude you're right lol there are a whole load of Grosjean videos there... Howcome I've never came across this site before!? Too bad few of my favourite matches are missing though =D

I'll probably buy those videos to be honest. But there are a matches of Grosjean I'm willing to pay high price to get. First is Grosjean vs Moya 2001 AO, Magnus Norman vs Grosjean 2001 AO, Arnaud Clement vs Grosjean 2001 AO, Felix Mantilla vs Grosjean 2003 AO. These matches were probably never shown overseas on satellite channels. But pretty sure they were shown on channel 7 of Australia. So one day hope to meet someone who has them~!

And lastly would you mind giving an idea the process of how the tennis videos are bought off the website? And how much does a video cost? thanks!
All you have to do is email Karen and ask her how much if you buy a number of matches. She gives discounts for bulk orders and also has specials on sometimes so if you buy a few matches you get another for free. But I don't know her prices or anything. Just send her an email and she will get back to you - her email is: sports.resources@tennisvideos.demon.co.uk.

You will be lucky to find those AO matches from 2001 or 2003 now as not many overseas collecters would have them and I didn't even keep those myself. And I record a lot from the Aussie seasons, but then I send my stuff to Karen. So I don't keep them myself.

Good luck!

Fave players: .. Seles .. Hingis .. Serena .. Venus .. Molik .. Stosur .. Sharapova .. Federer .. Roddick .. Hewitt .. Haas .. Rafter .. Safin ..
70s: Evonne Goolagong .. Francoise Durr .. Chris Evert .. Margaret Court .. Nancy Richey .. Maria Bueno .. Billie-Jean King .. Virginia Wade .. Ken Rosewall .. Rod Laver ..
Entertainers: .. Diana Ross .. Dionne Warwick .. Shirley Bassey .. Roberta Flack .. Randy Crawford .. Burt Bacharach .. ABBA .. Woody Allen .. Maggie Smith .. Gena Rowlands .. Judy Davis .. Heath Ledger .. Little Britain ..
Inspiration: .. Jeshua Ben Josepth .. A Course in Miracles .. Conversations with God .. Abraham with Esther & Jerry Hicks ..
tennisvideos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote