MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Indoor season 2008

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2008, 12:55 AM   #565
country flag Tutu

Tutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Indoor season 2008

I love the way he analyses the way he plays so well. He definatly is the Hingis of the ATP.

Offseason now. Hope Gilles can recharge is batteries, have fun, and bulk up a bit so that when the AO comes round, he will be challenging for the Quarters, Semis, Finals, Champion... Who knows? He's surprised us so much in such a short space of time this year. God knows what he can accomplish next year! I just hope that he cuts down massively on the amount of tournaments he plays and uses the time in between to bulk up even more, and just continue on his way up to the top 5! I would love to see him win a MS and go deep in the slams - and I don't think that is beyond him at all. Not after the summer/fall he's had!

Allez!

WTA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATP
Tutu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote