MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Other Swiss Players Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-18-2002, 01:26 PM   #5
country flag TennisHack

TennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by Mrs. B
So now i should start stalking Krati here in Bern or at his parent's tennis center and get an autograph or interview for you or something? j/k
LOL, no, you don't have to go through all that trouble. The fact that I don't see him or hear about him much adds to my admiration of him

But, if you want to, far be it from me to stop you

Doris, thanks for the info. I've only even heard of the guys playing for the DC team that you mentioned, nothing about juniors. So you did have some good info When Bastl defeated Sampras at Wimbly, we learned his life story more or less. "Breakfast with Jim Courier" was awkward but interesting.

You will be missed, Michel Kratochvil!
TennisHack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote