MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~*Priscila, Nando Chicas' No.1 Chica, Appreciation Thread*~

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2008, 07:06 AM   #214
country flag Eruwen
Nando Chica

Eruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~*Priscila, Nando Chica's No.1 Chica, Appreciation Thread*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiklish View Post
I personally don't have any particular interest in talking about Ana, but it appears that some people out there would like to, and it just seemed odd to me that his current girlfriend was off-topic but his ex-girlfriend was on-topic, so thanks for the explanation.
Ana is not off-topic... it's just the way that it's been happening that we don't like, that's all.

To me, it seems a bit weird that you care so much about this whole situation when you never even post here... But that's just me...

Fernando Verdasco

Rafael Nadal | Feliciano Lopez | Pablo Andujar | Jeremy Chardy | Simone Bolelli | Marco Chiudinelli
Eruwen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote