MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~*Priscila, Nando Chicas' No.1 Chica, Appreciation Thread*~

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2008, 06:15 PM   #213
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~*Priscila, Nando Chica's No.1 Chica, Appreciation Thread*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiklish View Post
Oh, okay, so this was never a thread dedicated to Nando's girlfriend, it was a thread dedicated to Nando's Chicas' favorite chica? And that chica just happened to be Dafne when Nando was with Dafne, and Priscila when Nando was with Priscila, but it actually could have been Eva Longoria or any other woman that Nando's Chicas chose as their favorite chica?
I don't see the problem here. The title was changed because some of us have met Pris a few times and she happens to be a lovely woman who's a model and gets media attention (that would explain the new pics) and yes she was his girlfriend but we like her here, so no need to "kick her out" (Dafne is in here as well, if we find new stuff but somehow Dafne's a different story )

Quote:
I personally don't have any particular interest in talking about Ana, but it appears that some people out there would like to, and it just seemed odd to me that his current girlfriend was off-topic but his ex-girlfriend was on-topic, so thanks for the explanation.
most people who are so interested are not even members of mtf..... this thread is not exclusive to Fer's girlfriends, or there would have been some others in between Pris & Ana.

Quote:
Maybe I'll start a topic on my Live Journal for those who want to talk about Nando and Ana without interfering in the Dafne/Priscila thread or having to go to a WTA board to do it.
You can do whatever you wish. Why not start one here? For those who want to chat about it?
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote