MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Other Swiss Players Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-18-2002, 07:41 AM   #3
country flag Mrs. B
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS

Mrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond repute

Hackie,

Brilliant idea to start one here, quite appropriate really, 'cuz Rogi's a good friend to all the Swiss players. What with the DC happening this weekend in Morocco, we will surely have a lot of things to write about here...

So now i should start stalking Krati here in Bern or at his parent's tennis center and get an autograph or interview for you or something? j/k

and as we are talking about the other Swiss players, the Swiss football boyz would be in this category too. They kicked ass last night in their match against Moscow Spartak. This is Rogi's home team, the FC Basel. But it's a great pleasure to all the Swiss.

FRENCH KISS
Mrs. B is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote