MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Other Swiss Players Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-18-2002, 01:21 AM   #1
country flag TennisHack

TennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond repute
Smile The Other Swiss Players Thread

Hey, guys--

I just scanned the chat thread (hmm, they seem to be popping up everywhere ) to make sure I wouldn't be duplicating the idea here, but I thought it'd be nice to have a thread somewhere for all of the Swiss players. And what better place than to steal a corner of Rogi's forum? I hope you don't mind

I like Roger, but I like Michel Kratochvil more . . . I mean, not that you could tell from any of the other threads I've posted in, LOL And I don't know much about the other boys (and girls) who play under the Swiss flag.

I'm looking forward to the reports from DC and Basel on all the boys Thanks for volunteering, guys!

You will be missed, Michel Kratochvil!
TennisHack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote