MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - News & articles

Thread: News & articles
View Single Post

Old 11-09-2008, 07:59 PM   #89
country flag lisaplenske

lisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond reputelisaplenske has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News & articles

Here are the jo little interview about his match today(translated by me from eurosport.fr)

"Ive traveled a lot"

question: How do you analyze your match today?

JWT: I dont think I played bad, I even feel like I played quite a good match. But he was very tough today.I didnt expect that he would play that well.
He has all the credit for this, he deserved to win.He returned at 30 cm from the line.He gave me just 3 or 4 balls during the match,he had been offensif and served well. There were some long and tough rallies and he was perhaps fresher than me at the end of the match.

question: what did bother the most in his game?

jo: he takes the ball very early,he didnt let me breathe and install my big ground strokes from the baseline. He change very often the direction of the ball and find some amazing angles. Its not easy to ajust your game.When he plays like that, you travel a lot, from left to right,rihgt,left,right.

question: how do you see your next match against Juan Martin Del Potro?

jo: it will be a psychological fight.We both lost our first match there.The one who will be the more solid in his head will prevail.He has a quite complet game.I ll have to be agressive and hold on. He had a quite movementing ending year,he played a lot and has also have to play davis cup next week.If I can put him under big pressure since the beggining of the match,he could fall down. He is a very precocious man who spanked so many guys on the tour.

Tsonga - Simon - Monfils - Mathieu - Chardy - Baghdatis
Mannarino - Safin - Santoro - Gulbis- Nishikori
lisaplenske is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote