MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Stage 2: T-shirt Design Nominations

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2004, 02:30 PM   #5
country flag Jexy

Jexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond reputeJexy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stage 2: T-shirt Design Nominations

LOL... hard to chose... all the logos appeal to me guys!!

I think that *hypothetical* PIMSTERS should be on the back, right across the top, across the shoulder blades?? that way if you sit around and make heck of a lot of noise people behind you will be like "who's shouting Swedish??" and they can read PIMSTERS!

The front on the other hand should have a giant logo, like the 3 you guys designed, that way PimPim can see it over the fence when he's playing... and he can wonder who we are
Especially incorporating a Swedish flag or Swedish colours,.. so it can be seen from afar....like lets's say.. from the tennis court??

[when you'll walk away, he'll know, LOL...PIMSTERS! *Hypotherically speaking*]

http://www.geocities.com/sojexy/
Featuring Live Scoreboard! Photo Gallery! News! Forum! Fanlisting! Guestmap! ... and MORE!

Come, join, and help us build the largest Joachim Johansson fan site out there!!!

Last edited by Jexy : 09-19-2004 at 02:36 PM.
Jexy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote