MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - News & articles

Thread: News & articles
View Single Post

Old 11-08-2008, 08:07 AM   #82
country flag HoistDaColors

HoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond reputeHoistDaColors has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News & articles

ok as promise. I translated the article from chinese from this site. My chinese is not perfect (neither is my English ). Please forgive me if you see something wrong.

Quote:
Tsonga: This season is "a beautiful life"

Considered to be the leading new generation of French Players, Tsonga and Simon are close buddies. For this pair of French brothers, the Masters Cup and Shanghai are foreign to them. So when these two pushed their luggages out of the airport and see all the zealous Shanghai fans, surprise and shyness became their first reactions. Tsonga readjusted his hat and Simon quickened his pace.

The bold and ferocious on-court Tsonga, which earned him the nickname "Ali", built on his early and late season strong performance, qualified for the master cup.

At the beginning of the season in the Australian Open, Tsonga went all the way to the final but lost to Djokovic. Then knee injury become his nightmare.

French "Ali" had to give up the French Open and the Olympics. This made Tsonga, who has always wanted to
win honors for France, melancholy.

Season's end, Tsonga once again surprise everyone, winning the Paris Masters tournament to aid him to qualify the TMC. Regarding this long but full of ups and downs season, the naturally romantic frenchman summed it up with a smile: "I can use a name of one movie to describe my bumpy season--<<La Vie Est Belle>>".

After learning that he will be in a group with djokovic, del potro, and davydenko, tsonga spoke frankly that the opponents are not important: "I'm in good health, no injuries. That's the happiest thing for me. I am already preparing for next season and the Master cup is my best opportunity for practice."

Of course, the Master cup is also a place for Tsonga to realize his dreams. "I regret not participating the French Open and Olympics. I dream of winning for France. On the plane, I chatted with Simon about the ambient of the Olympic games. Luckily, there is still the Masters cup for me to realize me dream. To me, not only the cup has its allure, China and Shanghai also have their unique attractiveness.
HoistDaColors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote