MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ernests' news thread!

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2008, 07:36 AM   #602
country flag rafaelita

rafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ernests' news thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by underyourbridge View Post
Hi,

just wanted to say, that Latvian celebrity gossip website, which published all these allegations about Ernests, has turned its coat and now writes that "our outstanding, world-famous sportsman is bursting with health".
He was spotted in the theater yesterday evening, watching premiere of "A Streetcar Named Desire" by Tennessee Williams.
Still no direct quote from Ernests, only comment that he is badly shaken by all these insults (as said by his friends??).

too little, too late, in my opinion. the damage is done, and is much worse when coming from your own people. they've just realized over night that he's a commodity? what an epiphany, now he's 'our outstanding'. wow, what a night they must have had ..

theatre is always an excellent choice. way to go .
thanks for the update

I am very happy to be alive. There is much fun to be had. Music, movies, books, paintings, drawings... I hope you have these things where you are. If you have them, what does the real world matter anyway? JF - Letter for Children Of The Future

Alive with music, haunting my soul Love you more.

we are the same ♥
rafaelita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote