MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Jo and Golovin?

Thread: Jo and Golovin?
View Single Post

Old 11-04-2008, 12:37 AM   #23
country flag Raq-Attack

Raq-Attack has a reputation beyond reputeRaq-Attack has a reputation beyond reputeRaq-Attack has a reputation beyond reputeRaq-Attack has a reputation beyond reputeRaq-Attack has a reputation beyond reputeRaq-Attack has a reputation beyond reputeRaq-Attack has a reputation beyond reputeRaq-Attack has a reputation beyond reputeRaq-Attack has a reputation beyond reputeRaq-Attack has a reputation beyond reputeRaq-Attack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jo and Golovin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutu View Post
What, so you want to bring a THIRD man into it?

As people have said already, she's happy with Nasri. Shes always at tennis matches, she watched matches at the OG, She was at the RG finals, and now here....

She's no slut.
No i don't believe Nasri and Tatiana are together because he cheated on her recently, here's the story HERE, and from what i gather they haven't been seen together for ages, so there is a chance she could be dating Jo now..

I don't think it's fair to suggest just because she's had a few boyfriends that Jo shouldn't consider her, i mean Angelina Jolie had plenty of men but that hasn't stopped Brad Pitt from dating her..
Raq-Attack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote