MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Jo and Golovin?

Thread: Jo and Golovin?
View Single Post

Old 11-03-2008, 08:15 PM   #19
country flag Tutu

Tutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond reputeTutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jo and Golovin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
Some poeple like to see her as a bitch who dates all men of ATP, I don't think she's like that. And I don't think she ever dated Richard (probably he would have, not her ). She has a good relationships with lots of french players.
Stop your fantasm !
Yeah. She comes across as being the complete opposite. Its just because she's so f*cking hot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
Yep, I don't think she has dated Richard, I remember an interview last year or two years ago where she was asked if she prefers Richard or Gaël and she seemed to find the idea really, really weird and answered they're both "way too young for her!!" I have no idea why people think they've been together (just because they were playing mixed doubles??), that's a legend imo.
She's younger than them.

WTA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATP
Tutu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote