MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - What has been the highlight of Roger's year for you?

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2004, 02:32 PM   #6
country flag lsy

lsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond reputelsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What has been the highlight of Roger's year for you?

WyveN...I was alreadying thinking about this when I posted in the USO thread much earliet on and was wondering what all the Rogi fans thoughs too.

gosh, I thought it will be an easy choice for me at first glance but after reading your options, seems like every one is a highlight for me! WyveN, you're making it so difficult to vote

I still have to say Wimbledon though, the emotional rides in Hewitt and Andy matches was terrifying and not to mention that it was one tournament when Rogi was flat out determined to win right from the 1st round...so to see him finally achieving that was very very satisfying.

But damn why isn't there an "all of the above" option?
lsy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote