MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Federico Luzzi Tribute Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-28-2008, 05:57 AM   #197
country flag Machiavelli

Machiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond reputeMachiavelli has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Federico Luzzi is dead

World No. 2 Roger Federer said, "I want to offer my condolences to his family. I knew Federico since 15 years old, a long time. It’s very tragic and sad to hear the news. He was a very entertaining player. I always loved to watch him. Unfortunately we did not play against one another on the tour, but I will remember him as a nice and funny guy. I think that is most important."

"Speaking on behalf of myself and the tennis family, we have lost a fellow competitor and friend," said Mark Knowles. "Our thoughts and prayers go out to Federico Luzzi and his family. It’s a tragic event and we’re thinking about them."