MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ATP Champions Race to Shanghai 2008

View Single Post

Old 10-26-2008, 07:45 PM   #361
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ATP Champions Race to Shanghai 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
Thanks, it sounds really strange to me too. They didn't elaborate at all, it was at the end of the TV show, the (completely clueless) journalist said to Simon good luck and it's looking for you for Shanghai since I've heard from your coach Tulasne that Roddick isn't going there - and Simon was just smiling, but maybe he wasn't really realizing and he had no time to answer anyway, it was during the credits already.
They regularly give wrong news on that show, they're not reliable at all for tennis news, forget it.
Well since it's the French press that was saying this and he's in France right now hopefully he will be asked about it soon so that the reports can be put to rest one way or another. Thanks a lot for posting what you heard!

Thanks Jez!

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote