MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ATP Champions Race to Shanghai 2008

View Single Post

Old 10-26-2008, 06:10 PM   #357
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ATP Champions Race to Shanghai 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
They just said on French TV ("Stade 2") that Roddick isn't going to Shanghai, is that true?!
The French presenter who said that has absolutely no clue, but the strange thing is that Simon was on the TV show and didn't look surprised when they announced that. But maybe he got it wrong.
Can't imagine why he wouldn't go, he mentioned it in Madrid I think, when he said that qualifying for him isn't his biggest goal for these last tourneys but that of course it's something he pays attention to and whatnot.... but nothing he does/doesn't do surprises me anymore. He's always played when healthy in the past, can't imagine why that'd change now (except that his schedule has been especially this year ). I suppose, he's coachless and in horrible form right now and it might not be the worst idea to just call it a season after Paris and take a little time to rest and regroup and stuff, but that's generally not his style. There was a lot of speculation he wouldn't show up last year b/c of the DC final, and he did and said he was never planning to stay home, so who knows.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote