MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - David enters the land of Lindt. Can he tune his game to Swiss precision in Basel?

View Single Post

Old 10-23-2008, 01:59 PM   #57
country flag crazy_nanine

crazy_nanine has a reputation beyond reputecrazy_nanine has a reputation beyond reputecrazy_nanine has a reputation beyond reputecrazy_nanine has a reputation beyond reputecrazy_nanine has a reputation beyond reputecrazy_nanine has a reputation beyond reputecrazy_nanine has a reputation beyond reputecrazy_nanine has a reputation beyond reputecrazy_nanine has a reputation beyond reputecrazy_nanine has a reputation beyond reputecrazy_nanine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: David enters the land of Lindt. Can he tune his game to Swiss precision in Basel?

Just watched the TB, loved that point at the net indeed but from what you're all saying he's not playing as good and that's what I saw from the few points I saw in the TB as well.

May be he just underestimated Vliegen or something. I bet he would play better against Del Potro or Fed, if he played them, especially Fed...he seems to get the best out of David

let's hope for the best...vamos David
crazy_nanine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote