MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Guga Fans Forever" Chat Thread!

View Single Post

Old 10-20-2008, 09:51 PM   #10373
country flag Pepi.
Ajmo Marin!

Pepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Guga Fans Forever" Chat Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billabong View Post
As for tennis, I've been a bit more away than usual this year, my 2 all-time faves (Hingis and Guga) have now retired as well as Agassi, Clijsters and Myskina, so it takes some time to find new faves hehe Federer is still doing well except his domination is definitely over, 4 players are at the top now and I guess it's more exciting that way, I'm rooting for Federer and Djokovic all the way over Nadal and Murray loll In the women I especially love the Serbians, 2008 has been much better in the WTA than in the ATP for me generally We'll see the final tourneys of the year, I'm going to the Bell Challenge next week for the semis, can't wait! And we have our annual Halloween rave on October 31st (my 6th consecutive Halloween rave), I'm also looking forward to that!!

And you, how's it going?? Lee and Jiat, you still here?
Hi

im new here,so... hello
my 2 all time faves have retired too, in only 4 days, Justine and Guga

I love the WTA serbians too

who will play in Bell? i dont know

Quote:
Q. Why are you playing such good tennis?

MARIN CILIC: 'Cause I'm a good player (smiling).
Marin Cilic & Jo Wilfried Tsonga
Gasquet Dimitrov Gulbis
Pepi. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote