MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ATP Champions Race to Shanghai 2008

View Single Post

Old 10-20-2008, 07:47 PM   #325
country flag shawshank

shawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ATP Champions Race to Shanghai 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blarghman View Post
No because since he has 2 late withdrawals, the 0 is essentially mandatory. It cannot be dropped, no matter how many tournaments he plays, until the second withdrawal drops off his rankings (I'm not entirely sure about the drop date for the 0, it may be from the first withdrawal).

In terms of the race, rather than the rankings, if you pick up a 0 for two withdrawals, you are stuck with it, and cannot replace it.
That sounds reasonable, but I still think there is a mistake on a ATP Profile of Delpo, because Adelaide should be writen down not in "Non-Countable Tournaments" but in "Best of other countable tournaments". Otherwise it looks like he still can play one more torunament and count all the points he will gain.
Thanks anyway
shawshank is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote