MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Help Please plz reply

View Single Post

Old 10-19-2008, 01:17 PM   #2
country flag dunlopkickserve

dunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help Please plz reply

Funny Story......

I was playing my best friend who I have never gotten a set off of in 5 years. I was up 1-0 then 3-0 then finally 5-0 i ended up losing the set 5-7 In 5 years that was my best attempt.

What happened is what Brag Gilbert calls the Happy camper- Angry Bear syndrome(Go out and buy the book winning ugly b.g. u rock!). I was fine with being up by that much that i just settled in and got comfortable.

If you want to win when you are ahead you have to keep pressuring your opponent until you win the set then the match.
dunlopkickserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote