MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nico News and Articles

View Single Post

Old 10-17-2008, 11:52 PM   #1515
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico News and Articles

Nico after the match against Mayer:

"I am very pleased because I had played two times against Mayer, that is a player that is rising a lot, just like del Petro, he is another of the promises of the Argentine tennis. I have faced him two times and I knew his level. The first time that I played against him, I was 6/1, 5/2 but I finished losing the match in Italy", Massu indicated.

"The truth is that I am playing very well. I haven't lost a set, I have beat three players of very good challenger level, Roitman, Patience and Mayer. They are all players that come winning and playing very well and I have beat them in categorical form. Now what is important is to continue and to play the same. I know that is going to be a difficult match, but I am playing well and I have confidence", explained the Chilean.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote