MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ♥ Dmitry Photo Gallery ♥

View Single Post

Old 10-16-2008, 09:04 PM   #4170
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ♥ Dmitry Photo Gallery ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadie View Post
Moscow :wavey

Hey Nadia... I have similar piccies as yours , taken on his autograph session, right?? Were you in the line for it?? I wasn't , line was tooooooooo huge *sorry Mitya * so i stood with the "professionals" (and since i have a huge zoom telelens , they let me ofcourse ) and Mitya saw me and posed for my camera (how adorable the sweet one is) Then he more or less asked me why i wasn't in the line, and i made a " have you seen the queue " which made him smile

Since he wasn't playing that much matches due to the withdrew, i don't have that much pictures of him, but the ones i have, i'll post soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gav View Post

HOLY MOTHER F****** SH*T

.... This one is absolytely STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

I btw recognize the hoodie, he was wearing it last year during KC twice too!
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote