MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Lets introduce ourselves Kei Fans! Konnichiwa!

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2008, 08:40 AM   #31
country flag Rafkei

Rafkei has a reputation beyond reputeRafkei has a reputation beyond reputeRafkei has a reputation beyond reputeRafkei has a reputation beyond reputeRafkei has a reputation beyond reputeRafkei has a reputation beyond reputeRafkei has a reputation beyond reputeRafkei has a reputation beyond reputeRafkei has a reputation beyond reputeRafkei has a reputation beyond reputeRafkei has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lets introduce ourselves Kei Fans! Konnichiwa!

Hello everyone

I am Raf, been supporting Asian Tennis Players for years now. Unfortunately can only support them through watching matches on TV since it's very expensive to watch them live, on court.

I been supporting Paradorn but unfortunately his not playing right now due to injury.

I am really glad that another asian born player by the name of "Kei Nishikori" is really playing well at the atp tour and is on a ranking rise. I really like his game, very solid off the baseline but his got other skills like coming into the net and his awesome fast foot work. Plus he is only 18, that alone gets him the attention. I've been supporting Kei for almost a year now, watching every match shown in TV. I was particularly happy when i was able to watch him playing against Ferrer at the US Open. I was shouting the whole time, saying "Cmon", "Go" every time Kei wins a point. My mom even went it ti my room just to ask if i have a problem because i was really noisy and loud the whole time.

You know guys, the last time i had chills and so much attention given over a player was when Paradorn was playing, i even stayed awake late at night just to watch his matches live.

I do hope that Kei continue to do well and i know we all are here to support him.

Go Air Kei!
Rafkei is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote