MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Last concert you visited...

View Single Post

Old 10-12-2008, 09:32 AM   #143
country flag Tom Paulman

Tom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last concert you visited...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..::Mano::.. View Post
Joke, course, lol...I knew 'in advance':-). I meet her, she's absolutely amazing (so you'll see too) and concert was...have no words.
OK, thanks for the info! I can't wait, only 2 days So she did play Tell You Something? What about the James Bond song? There are rumors that it's on the playlist as well...

I'm really glad that she's gonna perform different songs than on the first part of the tour, so that I don't see the very same concert twice