MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Philipp Petzschner

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2008, 08:50 PM   #778
country flag Homo_Esperanto

Homo_Esperanto has a reputation beyond reputeHomo_Esperanto has a reputation beyond reputeHomo_Esperanto has a reputation beyond reputeHomo_Esperanto has a reputation beyond reputeHomo_Esperanto has a reputation beyond reputeHomo_Esperanto has a reputation beyond reputeHomo_Esperanto has a reputation beyond reputeHomo_Esperanto has a reputation beyond reputeHomo_Esperanto has a reputation beyond reputeHomo_Esperanto has a reputation beyond reputeHomo_Esperanto has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Philipp Petzschner

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMG View Post
I wrote yesterday evening already that it's the fifth match. You probably saw this other schedule on the tournament website, but this schedule was just fucked up and never an official schedule I think.

I wish I had this ORF plus channel.

btw Another funny thing is on the ATP site. They have the daily Vienna highlights, but of course not one second of Petzschner-Wawrinka on Monday or Petzschner/Peya yesterday. And I thought the ATP tries to promote the doubles in some way, so why can't they put some highlights from a center court match?

"Sendungen von ORF Sport Plus können aus rechtlichen Gründen im Internet nicht gesendet werden. Während Channelsharing wird der Livestream ebenfalls abgeschaltet."
Homo_Esperanto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote