MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Philipp Petzschner

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2008, 07:35 PM   #777
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Philipp Petzschner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Four:Love View Post
Looks like they changed the OOP, in order to show the Gonzalez-Monfils match on Eurosport. That means: probably no Petzschner-Moya on TV.
I wrote yesterday evening already that it's the fifth match. You probably saw this other schedule on the tournament website, but this schedule was just fucked up and never an official schedule I think.

I wish I had this ORF plus channel.

btw Another funny thing is on the ATP site. They have the daily Vienna highlights, but of course not one second of Petzschner-Wawrinka on Monday or Petzschner/Peya yesterday. And I thought the ATP tries to promote the doubles in some way, so why can't they put some highlights from a center court match?
JMG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote