MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Serve and Volley

View Single Post

Old 10-10-2008, 01:43 PM   #36
country flag Bernard Black

Bernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Serve and Volley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glab311 View Post
Yes, I do agree now that I think about it, you should probably go right in and commit, but in the fast pace of Juniors like me trying to go to the pros, we are not pushers. I was ranked 17 in Texas at one time, so don't worry about me getting away the the guage of the return, because sometimes I don't. But overall yes you are correct in a way...
Yeah, sorry, I didn't mean to be disrespective of your standard. I was just pointing out it's best to learn good technique, movement and court positioning at a young age even if it doesn't feel comfortable at first. Keep practicing and you'll have it mastered ready for the senior transition.
Bernard Black is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote