MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - At which tournaments have you seen Roger playing live?

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2008, 09:11 PM   #127
country flag Eden
Congrats guys

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: At which tournaments have you seen Roger playing live?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsFedex View Post
I went to Hamburg for the first time in 2002, for the final match when Roger defeated Marat Safin and back in 2005 for the Federer-Gasquet match

It was really really nice, the Rothenbaum Tennis Center is a great place to be, much better than the Foro Italico, the Hamburg Marriott Hotel offers good packages for the AMS if you want to go, the more the merrier, I went with my family and some friends, we were 10 and the price was really good 'cuz we booked with enough advance

too bad Hamburg won't be a AMS next year
Great to hear that you enjoyed it so much over there I don't live that far away from Hamburg and although I'm a huge tennis fan for nearly 25 years now I never went to a tournament before last year. I didn't wanted to waste the opportunity to see Roger playing live - I already missed to see my former favourite players.

It's really a shame that Hamburg is losing the Masters status The new date of the tournament doesn't fit into Roger's schedule and therefore he won't probably play there although he always stated how important this tournament is for him.
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote