MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who are Roger's best friends on the tour?

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2008, 06:25 PM   #67
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who are Roger's best friends on the tour?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsFedex View Post
you're welcome SD!
I guess we're in the same boat then

I'd like to point to this lovely article http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...7&postcount=57 from Basel 2005, where it was reported that Roger who suffered from an ankle injury at that time, payed a visit to Rafa, who couldn't play the tournament either as he suffered from tendonitis, at his hotel in Basel. Very sweet stuff.
(This meeting was also reported in René Stauffer's Federer-biography Quest for Perfection, so it's not some made-up nonsense. )

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote