MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The " Off-season - Happy Birthday Kei!!!" thread :inlove:

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2008, 08:01 AM   #29
country flag Reaz

Reaz has a reputation beyond reputeReaz has a reputation beyond reputeReaz has a reputation beyond reputeReaz has a reputation beyond reputeReaz has a reputation beyond reputeReaz has a reputation beyond reputeReaz has a reputation beyond reputeReaz has a reputation beyond reputeReaz has a reputation beyond reputeReaz has a reputation beyond reputeReaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The " IF Stockholm Open -The Indoor Season" thread : 1st rd def. Granollers 26 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by DhammaTiger View Post
Important thing is Kei will be healthy. He is very young and he has ample time to reach the rankings. Important thing he should be injury free for next season. Worst thing to happen is for him to play and the injuries become worse. Look at the career of some players who were so full of promise at the same age as Kei, and now what injuries have done to them. I as a fan don't want to see the same happen to Kei.
seeing my favorite players like ferrero and paradorn get injured i know how it feels to have a fav. player injured and then not doing well.part of the reason for the"big three" to be so highly ranked is because they hardly ever had any injury-especially R-Fed.

Ferrero was an awesome talent whose potential was never fully realised.So too was Paradorn.Just imagine Ball had started rallying in 06 much like gonzo-but gonzo reached the final down under in 07.Maybe it could have been Paradorn that year,Who Knows? because he had a long injury which he kept secret.

we must support Kei truly-I am Asian too,I am from bangladesh and well wisher of all asian players even if they be from japan.I want to see Kei do well.Yes i admit he is only 18! and forgive me for my over-enthusiam!
Reaz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote