MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Philipp Petzschner

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2008, 03:51 PM   #758
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Philipp Petzschner

I doubt this office job story. I mean he never took a real break from tennis except when he was injured.

Uebel really seems to be his full time coach now. Earlier this year Uebel became coach of Robin Roshardt, so I wonder what happened with this? He is even still listed as his coach on Roshardt's ITF profile. The first time I saw Uebel on Philipp's side was in Wimbedon. Then they showed him a couple of times in Bangkok against Safin.

I read somewhere (maybe ORF or tennismagazin) that his record is 1-1 (lost against Haas) like you said, so 1-1 is probably true.

Another thing I don't understand is that many media (even the ATP site) write that he reached his first ATP quarterfinal in Bangkok, which is clearly wrong.

He has improved the points in 2008 now from 311 to 381. The direct entry for Melbourne looks possible again. The best thing would be a win over Schwank or Moya to add another 50 points. That would make it almost safe.

Last edited by JMG : 10-08-2008 at 04:10 PM.
JMG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote