MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - At which tournaments have you seen Roger playing live?

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2008, 02:21 AM   #126
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: At which tournaments have you seen Roger playing live?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post

That's impressive When have you been to Hamburg? Did you liked the tournament?
I went to Hamburg for the first time in 2002, for the final match when Roger defeated Marat Safin and back in 2005 for the Federer-Gasquet match

It was really really nice, the Rothenbaum Tennis Center is a great place to be, much better than the Foro Italico, the Hamburg Marriott Hotel offers good packages for the AMS if you want to go, the more the merrier, I went with my family and some friends, we were 10 and the price was really good 'cuz we booked with enough advance

too bad Hamburg won't be a AMS next year

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote