MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - At which tournaments have you seen Roger playing live?

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2008, 03:06 AM   #117
country flag VBryantKYUSA

VBryantKYUSA has a reputation beyond reputeVBryantKYUSA has a reputation beyond reputeVBryantKYUSA has a reputation beyond reputeVBryantKYUSA has a reputation beyond reputeVBryantKYUSA has a reputation beyond reputeVBryantKYUSA has a reputation beyond reputeVBryantKYUSA has a reputation beyond reputeVBryantKYUSA has a reputation beyond reputeVBryantKYUSA has a reputation beyond reputeVBryantKYUSA has a reputation beyond reputeVBryantKYUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: At which tournaments have you seen Roger playing live?

Quote:
Have you ever been to a tournament where Roger played and if yes which matches of him have you seen? How was your expectation before you saw him play? Which tournaments do you plan to visit in the future to see him performing there?
Yes, I have been to a tournament where Roger played . It was the 2007 Cincinnati Masters, which was the first tennis tournament that I got to see live.

I watched him in the semi-finals against Lleyton Hewitt. I figured that it would be an easy game, but surprise, surprise , Lleyton actually took him to a three-setter. Yet, it was the best match that I saw.

In the future, I would love to be able to go to all four grand slams to see Roger play, but for now, my next hope is the 2009 Cincinnati Masters, since I didn't get to see him this year. I got there the night that Ivo Karlovic beat Roger. I was so sad to see him lose.

But here are two pictures and a video that I took of Roger from that day...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yvmTpPrPfs
VBryantKYUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote