MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Dealing with pain while playing

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2008, 03:15 PM   #1
country flag dRaGGin loW

dRaGGin loW has a reputation beyond reputedRaGGin loW has a reputation beyond reputedRaGGin loW has a reputation beyond reputedRaGGin loW has a reputation beyond reputedRaGGin loW has a reputation beyond reputedRaGGin loW has a reputation beyond reputedRaGGin loW has a reputation beyond reputedRaGGin loW has a reputation beyond reputedRaGGin loW has a reputation beyond reputedRaGGin loW has a reputation beyond reputedRaGGin loW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dealing with pain while playing

So pretty much I'm wondering what preventative measures and measure on the fly I can take to prevent bad pains.

My main problem area is my left shin. I have a weak left ankle which always bugs me after a few mins of play but afterabout an hour of playing a match the pain shifts to the innerside of my left leg. I was wondering if there was anything I could do to prevent or at least delay the sharp pain till later as this effects my game. Would putting like an Icyhot patch on my leg help? Or wrapping it beforehand like you see the pro's doing.

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated!
dRaGGin loW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote