MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ATP Champions Race to Shanghai 2008

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2008, 07:31 AM   #224
country flag Horatio Caine
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Horatio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ATP Champions Race to Shanghai 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacked82 View Post
If roger does lose, novak ready to pounce. he still has a chance of taking number 2 from roger.

This probably been the most exciting atp race for a long time. The still alot of players within a chance in getting into the tennis master cup.
At the moment, a good number of players still stand a mathematical chance, yes, but I think the final last couple of weeks of the regular season won't be anywhere near as exciting as they were last year...I reckon only a handful of guys will have a realistic shot at "stealing" the last ticket(s) (quite possibly only Wawrinka, Del Potro and Gonzalez being within good enough reach), whereas, a few days ago, I highlighted the minimal points difference (14?) between Haas (at #8) and Ljubicic (at #15/16), going into the final week of the 2007 season. The number of possible "combinations" arising out of a single result were quite mind-blowing.
Horatio Caine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote