MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Roger is a major DORK - here's PROOF!

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2008, 04:13 AM   #42
country flag stroopery

stroopery has a reputation beyond reputestroopery has a reputation beyond reputestroopery has a reputation beyond reputestroopery has a reputation beyond reputestroopery has a reputation beyond reputestroopery has a reputation beyond reputestroopery has a reputation beyond reputestroopery has a reputation beyond reputestroopery has a reputation beyond reputestroopery has a reputation beyond reputestroopery has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roger is a major DORK - here's PROOF!

these are fantastic!! it's still early in the morning and already I have tears in my eyes from too much laughing XDXD!!!

thank a lot for the brilliant dorky pictures, oh my, many of these are absolute priceless XD!

And the pic of roger barechested with the cowboy hat? surely I'm not the only one with my mind down the gutter upon seeing that pic XD?

And the "moment of discovery" oh my godd XDXD... and roger being surprised/scared when juliette moved her leg ahahaha... seriously guys, where did you get all these fab gif XD???

This girl adores Roger ♥ Stanley ♥ Marat ♥ Verdasco

Swiss Davis Cup team owns me.
Severin Luthi ♥ Stanislas Wawrinka ♥ Marco Chiudinelli ♥ Yves Allegro ♥ Stephane Bohli
HOPP SUISSE !!
stroopery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote